Thread: Please Read By Billyrayscootjr

billyrayscottjr

Default Please Read By Billyrayscootjr

i was wrong ill admit it i contacted martin today and they decided to take care of me it wasnt the bow i was mad at or the company i love my martin and it will be fixed by oct 1 SORRY TO ALL MY FELLOW MARTIN LOVERS WE ALL KNOW MARTIN IS BY FAR THE BEST BOWS EVER I WASNT GOING TO BOW TECH YHAT WAS A BLUFF I WOULDVE HAD TO OF WENT RIGHT BACK TO MARTIN I BEAR HUNT AND WHITE TAIL WHEN MY MARTIN GOES RIGHT THREW THOSE GREAT BEAST I COULDNT OF CHANGED MARTIN HAS ME FOR LIFE AND MY KIDS THANKS MARTIN AND EVERYONE WHO READ MY PROBLEM

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by billyrayscottjr
    i was wrong ill admit it i contacted martin today and they decided to take care of me it wasnt the bow i was mad at or the company i love my martin and it will be fixed by oct 1 SORRY TO ALL MY FELLOW MARTIN LOVERS WE ALL KNOW MARTIN IS BY FAR THE BEST BOWS EVER I WASNT GOING TO BOW TECH YHAT WAS A BLUFF I WOULDVE HAD TO OF WENT RIGHT BACK TO MARTIN I BEAR HUNT AND WHITE TAIL WHEN MY MARTIN GOES RIGHT THREW THOSE GREAT BEAST I COULDNT OF CHANGED MARTIN HAS ME FOR LIFE AND MY KIDS THANKS MARTIN AND EVERYONE WHO READ MY PROBLEM
    Thank you for giving us the chance to help you out. Sometimes a phone call is all you need to take care of a problem such as this. Again, I thank you.
    Last edited by joelc; 12-12-2006 at 08:07 PM.

2NThru

Default Didn't see that you retracted your complaint...

Ignore my comment in the other thread. These should be closed though...
    Carter