Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less time in next few weeks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Less time in next few weeks

Hey folks and friends.

In a time when Barry and Alex are leaving i tried to convinve myself that additional time on this forum might be necessary. Although i see that there is much information provided from many users here and the forum ist running great i thought it might be just a good addition.

I must admin that i cannot invest that time at this moment. Furthermore i am not sure if you have seen the pics about the catastrophy in Duisburg, germany. I attended the event and got lucky as i passed this ramp/tunnel just 30 mins before. For all that lack information:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10752222

In the next few weeks i will spend less time here so i can invest more time to my own studies.

In commemoration to 19 dead humans from all over the world.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Montalaar, best of luck in your studies. And on behalf of everyone here, I thank you for the input and help you have given! Take care!

Post Thanks / Like

So glad to hear that you are well.!
    I just read about that in the papers here and my first thought was if you were there.
    Take care!

Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    In the next few weeks i will spend less time here so i can invest more time to my own studies.
    Studies are way more important. If we get stuck or miss something hopefully you can still help out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey folks and friends.

In a time when Barry and Alex are leaving i tried to convinve myself that additional time on this forum might be necessary. Although i see that there is much information provided from many users here and the forum ist running great i thought it might be just a good addition.

I must admin that i cannot invest that time at this moment. Furthermore i am not sure if you have seen the pics about the catastrophy in Duisburg, germany. I attended the event and got lucky as i passed this ramp/tunnel just 30 mins before. For all that lack information:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10752222

In commemoration to 19 dead humans from all over the world.
    Just one question. What was the reason for the stampede in the first place?

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody knows.
    14 people fell to death while they were climbing. I am not sure how the other 5 died.

There is a very right-wing extremist woman in germany called "Eva Hermann". She said that '[...] the Loveparade is a event consiting of drugs and sex. God wanted to show that this is not allowed. Those 19 people died to prove that.'

I remain stunned.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Destroyer

Stunned? Because this Eva is off her med's or that the media publishes it?

Post Thanks / Like

I assume both.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody knows.
    14 people fell to death while they were climbing. I am not sure how the other 5 died.

There is a very right-wing extremist woman in germany called "Eva Hermann". She said that '[...] the Loveparade is a event consiting of drugs and sex. God wanted to show that this is not allowed. Those 19 people died to prove that.'

I remain stunned.
    I just hope the people have a level head about them. There used to be another extremist in Germany in the thirties and forties that started WW2. Once one (an extremist) gets a foothold it can spread like wildfire...especially for those that are more disenfranchised.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the LoveParade was about peace and music...