Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dicks Sporting Martin Bows

Parashooter

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Dicks Sporting Goods Martin bows = Martin bows

Rack Rage = Pantera
    Trophy Hunter = Saber
    Bone Hunter = Cheetah

I don't know if there is any others by Dick's, because all the website showed was the first two.
    Wildcat = Jaguar with M-Pro mini cam/limbs. (per discussions here)

If you wait a few weeks they'll likely be on clearance, I got mine less than half price last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

hey everything cool just watch fer the year of the bow i bought mine at dicks and it was like 3 years old wtf ! well watch what u buy my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polaris754 View Post
    hey everything cool just watch fer the year of the bow i bought mine at dicks and it was like 3 years old wtf ! well watch what u buy my friend.
    Good point. Look at the serial number on the limb sticker. The first two numbers designate the year of manufacture.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2011 Martin Rack Attack (Exile)

I recently purchased a 2011 Martin Rack Attack - 60th Anniversary edition - from Dick's Sporting Goods. It has the same specs as a Martin Exile. I called Martin and they said its the same exact bow but just Dick's brand. The only difference is the SOS system is an upgrade on the Exile and the Rack Attack comes standard. The bow also came with a 3 pin site (cheap), a whisker biscuit (nice), and a 6 arrow quiver (nice). The bow was $399.99, and with a 20% coupon, I got it for $319.99. You can't beat that. This is my 3rd Martin bow (lifetime) and this one is by far the best. Happy 60th anniversary to the greatest bow makers on the market.
    Last edited by TIGON; 07-14-2011 at 05:23 AM.
    2011 Martin Rack Attack (Exile) -Bonz Camo -DL 30, 70#.
    Arrows -Carbon 350, 30", 100gr. Trophy Ridge Hammerhead mechanical broadheads, quiver - Martin 6.
    Site -TRUGLO Micro Brite 5 pin (1x.029, 2x.019, 2x.010) w/light APG Camo w/detatchable bracket.
    Limbsaver stabilizer, leeches & limbsavers.
    Releases - Tru-Fire Edge 4, Spot Hogg Saturday Night Special, Bear 4 finger.
    Flamebeau Deluxe case.
    1999 Martin Pride '99' 70# & 30" - This was my 1st bow.

Senior Member Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TIGON View Post
    I recently purchased a 2011 Martin Rack Rage - 60th Anniversary edition - from Dick's Sporting Goods. It has the same specs as a Martin Exile. I called Martin and they said its the same exact bow but just Dick's brand. The only difference is the SOS system is an upgrade on the Exile and the Rack Rage comes standard. The bow also came with a 3 pin site (cheap), a whisker biscuit (nice), and a 6 arrow quiver (nice). The bow was $399.99, and with a 20% coupon, I got it for $319.99. You can't beat that. This is my 3rd Martin bow (lifetime) and this one is by far the best. Happy 60th anniversary to the greatest bow makers on the market.
    Welcome to the forum! And it sounds like you got a great deal. Happy shooting! And you Can't Beat a Martin!!!!!!!

HUTCH
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

sound like a great deal.welcom to the forum.if ya can,go to the show off your set up post and put up some pics of your bow.we like to see bows.and ask some questions if you need to happy to help as much as we can.
    http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...post-some-pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hear is a tip

type in ent15 in the promo code box and you will get 15% off and they allways have free shipping on orders over $100.
    Firecat 400, octane 7.0 stab,qad hd,victory v-3 arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you definitely have to look over the year really good because some of them sit on the rack for quite a long time! And look over the bow because sometimes they will get dry fired people at dicks don't really pay great attention to what's going on! I have a 2010 bone Hunter AKA cheetah and I love it!