NO BASHING, JUST INFORMATION GATHERING!
I know many 09 models have had failures to the limbs and most have to do with the Cat 2 cams. Some stats of the cracked limbs that would be good to know:
1. What percent fall in the 55-70lb category?
2. What percent in the 45-60lb category?
3. Do the stiffer limbs crack/fail more so than the lighter limbs?
4. What cam is affixed to the cracked limb?
5. Failure rate on the new 10' limbs?
I have a Firecat TR1 (single cam) and am curious if there has been any problems reported with this model. Mine is shooting sweet and accurate and no problems so far (knock on wood).