Thread: Very, very grateful

Post Thanks / Like

Default Very, very grateful

Hi folks, got to pass this on to all, particularly to those who may be Martin doubters.

As some of you know, I've been having a few issues with limbs recently, as have customers of other brands of bows. It's a problem obviously born out of the 'need for speed' issue that every manufacturer and customer has to contend with. Anyway, I'm not going to rave on about my problems, but I am going to rave on about the manner in which they've been resolved.

I live in Australia and last year I bought a new 09 Moab from a dealer in the US. I've had several limb issues with it, (which are pretty rare with the Moab), and I initially contacted the dealer re the problem. Unfortunately, the dealer flatly refused to have anything to do with me and said I'd have to contact Martin direct, which I did.

Well, at the end of the day I have to say the communication I've had with Joel has been excellent and to my way of thinking the resolution of the problem has gone way beyond what I expected. Not only are Martin sending me a complete 2010 update, but when the new 2011 range is out, they are sending me an equivalent bow completely free of charge! Now I know why I've stuck with Martin for 32 years.

Thank you Joel and thank you Martin

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you, I glad it worked out for the best. We have been a martin family for 10 + years and we can't see any reason to change either !!!:
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com