Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alex

Does anyone know when alex will come back? I know that he owns some perfect line bows and i just discovered something that connects those bows with Martin.. 0o
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Destroyer

Have no idea. Wasn't he moving house?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Have no idea. Wasn't he moving house?
    Haven't seen him for a while now. Tell ya what though. If it were me, knowing I scuba dive, if I were moving into another house I'd make darn sure it was closer to the Graet Barrier Reef.

How's that Destroyer? We could be neighbors.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Next time you plan to scuba dive take a stop at Frankfurt Airport Germany. :P
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    How's that Destroyer? We could be neighbors.
    No problem at all Barry.

Maybe you could come out of retirement and be a Martin dealer here, we could use a decent one.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great. Will have to move to this area, too.

After finishing my phd..
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Well, i'm back if anybody's interested Luckily i haven't moved a house, i was just in our summer house in the Rodophe mountains here in Bulgaria for 45 days or so. I wish i was still there, but the summer is over I've shot a lot, really a lot - think i deformed my fingers permanently - but mainly my recurve and horsebow. My MOAB is as great as ever, did some long range shooting with it, including 100 metres shots without using the sight, but this summer i was more in the traditional archery. When i was not shooting i was covered with shivers, sawdust and glue, making bows
    Simon, what's your info about Perfect Line? I know they have some connections with PSE, but haven't heard anything about them and Martin Archery.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Well, i'm back if anybody's interested Luckily i haven't moved a house, i was just in our summer house in the Rodophe mountains here in Bulgaria for 45 days or so. I wish i was still there, but the summer is over I've shot a lot, really a lot - think i deformed my fingers permanently - but mainly my recurve and horsebow. My MOAB is as great as ever, did some long range shooting with it, including 100 metres shots without using the sight, but this summer i was more in the traditional archery. When i was not shooting i was covered with shivers, sawdust and glue, making bows
    Simon, what's your info about Perfect Line? I know they have some connections with PSE, but haven't heard anything about them and Martin Archery.
    Welcome back Alex. You've been missed.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Destroyer

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I know they have some connections with PSE
    pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the "welcomes" and the kind words, Barry and Destroyer I'm also glad that i'm back.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows