Thread: carbon express mutiny arrows?

timtim146

Default carbon express mutiny arrows?

Alright ive been shooting carbon expresses new line of mutiny arrows lately and i really like them. On targets they pack a nice punch are strong fly quick and are cheap! lol but i was wondering if anyone has any experience yet with them and shooting game? just kind of curious archery season is almost here and wouldn't mind getting some feedback thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

i really havent tried those but i can tell u that gold tips are not to bad on the cost and there the best arrows i have ever used period!

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used carbon express before and liked them a lot. But now I am using gold tip pros and think they are great, but I can't say I wouldn't but carbon express again.
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Destroyer

I'll be staying with GT's now, great value the Expedition hunters. Better quality than Powerflights as well.

ksig512

I dont know to much about the Mutiny line.I have used the carbon express Terminator lite hunters for while now and I love them. They discontinued the Terminator lite line and now I have gone with the Mayhem . A+ shaft with the radial weave and weight forward design make it one hell of a hunting arrow.

J758

I use gold tip. Nice arrows easy on wallet. I think nothing can beat a well placed shot! No matter what broadhead and arrow you use. If target or hunting. I know u get what u pay for but what it comes down to is hitting the mark.

Destroyer

I like the finish on the GT's too.

timtim146

lol yeah i think these arrows will be doing just fine haha i mean im shooting great and there itting hard so im happy. used to shoot maximas and loved them also. they were great hunting shafts but im poor so these fit me a little better lol