Thread: Phanton II (2) Fuzion Cam Need another inch of draw

aulli17

Unhappy Phanton II (2) Fuzion Cam Need another inch of draw

I was told I could get a new module and I have the Fuzion Cam, Currently it goes to 30". I need it to go to 31". I was remeasured recently after I started to feel like I was sticking my head towards the bow. I THINK I bought it in 02 or 03. Any help would be appreciated. It is a single lower cam and has 3 pegs for length adjustment, its maxed out obviously now.

Post Thanks / Like

Try calling martin customer service. I have an 03 prowler se with that cam but I think 03 might have been the last year for that cam. You could also check archerytalk.com or e-bay to see if anyone has the f modules for it.
    2003 Martin Prowler SE
    2011 Hoyt Rampage XT
    Easton Arrows
    Trophy Ridge Sights
    QAD Rest
    Crimson Talon XT broadheads

aulli17

Default F-7 module

It is the F-7 module. Do they get bigger or longer ones than that? If they do have one available will I need a new string too?

RobD

While u are waiting to get [find]ya moduals ,You could make your DLoop bigger might give ya a 1/2 inch at least just a thought.

aulli17

Default yep

Ya Robb thanks for the idea. I am in the process of doing that as well and that may come close to fixing the issue but if the modules are only like $30 bucks I'd like to go that way as well to make sure I can get as much draw as I can.
    Thanks for the hint though

aulli17

Default left a message with Martin tech support on the module

how long they usually take to call back? Or should I try and reach a dealer?