Thread: Not sure which bow??

Hybrid View

kulprit

Question Not sure which bow??

Hello, I have been looking to replace my Browning Nitro, 2 of my friends have the RazorX and I have been looking for one of those with no luck so far. I was checking out the Saber, Cougar, and the Bengal. I bow hunt and target shoot and want a bow that is forgiving with good speed. Just not sure which bow would be beter for me,,,so many options with all the different cams. I like what I have read about the shoot thru system too. Any advise is greatly appreciated

Elk4me

Wink

Well I would say the Cougar4 is a great bow and a smooth shooter. I own a 04 CIII and love it it is currently my back up bow. I also own a 06 Saber which is an awsome bow I love it. I am however selling it so I can purchase a 07 Pantera in a month. I would recomend the Saber or the C4 both are smooth shooting bows. I like the Bengal but choose the Pantera cuz it has 3 more inches of ATA then the Bengal. This is just MHO, I would suggest going to a dealer and shootin as many as you can a then decide which one feels best for you.

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't say what Razor X limbs and cams your friends have but the only bow that Martin makes that would be comparable to a Razor X Elite would be the new Scepter 4.

Robert

kulprit

I shot the Saber over the weekend, I really liked it alot, now I just have to find a Cougar so I can try one of those out