Thread: savannah strings?

Unregistered

Question savannah strings?

hello , I have recently bought a Savannah longbow which came complete with string. You thoughtfully provided a note in the bag saying what type of string it is and even who made it. Trouble is I lost the note and I need to buy a spare string. Its for a 45lb Savannah and I think it said it was b50 dacron but it would be good if you could let me know for sure. Also is it fastflight compatible? I have had the bow about a month now and its so sweet to shoot and so beautiful, really turned a few heads at my club (don't think there are many in the U.K). If you are wondering I bought it from Arms of Old , Highampton, Devon, U.K who provided a service second to none. Thanks, Gary Spratt, Dorset, England

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    hello , I have recently bought a Savannah longbow which came complete with string. You thoughtfully provided a note in the bag saying what type of string it is and even who made it. Trouble is I lost the note and I need to buy a spare string. Its for a 45lb Savannah and I think it said it was b50 dacron but it would be good if you could let me know for sure. Also is it fastflight compatible? I have had the bow about a month now and its so sweet to shoot and so beautiful, really turned a few heads at my club (don't think there are many in the U.K). If you are wondering I bought it from Arms of Old , Highampton, Devon, U.K who provided a service second to none. Thanks, Gary Spratt, Dorset, England
    The string we send with the bow is a Flemmish string using fastflight material. The String is a 62" AMO with an overall length of 59"