Thread: Second hand Hi-Speed recurve

Compounded

Smile Second hand Hi-Speed recurve

Hi there,
    Fairly new to archery, and for that matter this forum.
    I usually shoot compound though have recently taken a liking to traditional recurves. The Martin/Damon Howatt bows really tickle my fancy, though can be a little pricey for a brand new one. I've been looking around and know of a Hi-Speed Damon Howatt recurve, it's not amazingly young, though would make a cheap entry into traditional archery for me.
    If you own one of these bows, or have ever used one, i would love to hear your experience of it!
    Also, any other tips regarding this bow, or just trad archery in general, are most welcome.
    Warm regards

P.S. I would also love to know about how white wolf custom bows are to shoot, i already know they look great.
    Last edited by Compounded; 09-26-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Second hand Hi Speed recurve

What about a thread for buying and selling of second hand bowls ??. Or not, as the moderator may deem this a conflict of interest

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Compounded View Post
    Hi there,
    Fairly new to archery, and for that matter this forum.
    I usually shoot compound though have recently taken a liking to traditional recurves. The Martin/Damon Howatt bows really tickle my fancy, though can be a little pricey for a brand new one. I've been looking around and know of a Hi-Speed Damon Howatt recurve, it's not amazingly young, though would make a cheap entry into traditional archery for me.
    If you own one of these bows, or have ever used one, i would love to hear your experience of it!
    Also, any other tips regarding this bow, or just trad archery in general, are most welcome.
    Warm regards

P.S. I would also love to know about how white wolf custom bows are to shoot, i already know they look great.
    I see where you posted this on AT last year. I guess I don't understand why it has taken 9 months for you to post the exact same thread you did back then. What's going on?
    Last edited by cyclepath; 06-23-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyclepath View Post
    I see where you posted this on AT last year. I guess I don't understand why it has taken 9 months for you to post the exact same thread you did back then. Has nothing changed? Have you bought the bow yet? Help us to understand what's going on?
    He won't respond because he has been wiped out of the member's list.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    He won't respond because he has been wiped out of the member's list.
    I figured something smelled fishy.
    2008-2011 Martin firecat pro-x, 70#, 29" dl. Monster bows dragon 60#, 29" dl.