Thread: Martin's "Contact Us" having problems??

Hybrid View

imadragonkeeper

Default Martin's "Contact Us" having problems??

I have written 2 or 3 times to ask some questions and got the automated email, but never anything else.....nothing thats so important I felt I had to call though.

I am looking at purchasing a new bow either the Cheetah or the Bengal but my local dealer doesnt have any in yet in 50#. He does have a 60# Bengal, but no Cheetahs at all. Since I can't shoot them myself for comparison I had asked the company for their comparisons. I plan to hunt with this bow so I want to know which is more quiet? more forgiving?

I know that the Cheetah is a bit lighter weight and shorter axle to axle, but what are the other differences? I am 5'4 with about 25" draw and plan to shoot 45-50#. Can anyone here help me out?

slayer69

I had the same problem. I sent two e-mails through the "Contact Us" and have not got replies. There must be a problem with it, Martin has never not responded before.

davidlx32

its not just martin, its all the bow companys. i have contacted almost every bow company alest 4 times over the past couple of months with the same result, nothing. its almost like they dont care about the little guys anymore