Thread: Need to ajust draw length from 29" to 27"

srin

Default Need to ajust draw length from 29" to 27"

I need advise to adjust the draw lenght on a 1999 Martin Prowler w/z-cams.

My brother gave me this bow and is in very good condition (new). The problem is that I am looking for the x-modules to adjust the draw lenght from 29" to 27". This bow has 2ea z-cams, so I will need two x-modules to adjust the length. Can somebody from martin Archery or anybody advise if I can still find the X- modules? or Can I replace the cams using Dyna cams? Does Martin still stores parts for this year and model?

Thanks

Elk4me

I would call Martin Direct an explaine your problem and what ya need , I am sure they have the part your looking for. They have always been very very helpfull anytime I call.

Martin Archery
    509-529-2554 PST

srin

Default Martin Prowl length adjustment 29" to 27"

Thanks for reaplying to my message. I hope they still keep parts in stock. If they have the parts or a solution, please, let me know how i can order these parts, the x-modules.

Regards,

S.R.

Myk

I don't think he meant that he would call them for you.
    He meant you should call them. They will tell you if they have them and how to order them.

You could also try some local Martin dealers. They might have them laying around.

Elk4me

Yes MYK I ment to impose that this member in question should call Martin . I call Martin enough myself

Post Thanks / Like

Look on the modules on it now. There is a number like 4X, 5X, 6x, etc. Let me know what is says. I have some and if I have the right #s you need, I will send them to you for the cost of mailing.

Clay