Hello all,
New to the site and to Martin Archery! This year I purchased a Martin Cougar and so far love it!! Anyway, down to my problem and since I know just enough to make more problems I wanted to ask the pros before I tinker too much more.

Just went back to fixed blade broadheads (Muzzy 3 blade 100 grain) from the Spitfires. I liked the damage that the Spitfires caused, but I haven't gotten a pass through in 3 deer! I am shooting a 30 inch arrow at 75 lbs draw, I haven't ever had trouble with pass throughs before, anyway........

Here's the problem, my field points were hitting right on the money and the broadheads were hitting 6" low. So, after tuning the broadhead to the arrow(I used the regular blades, not the practice ones that come in the pack), moving my nocking point down a touch, the muzzy's are hitting perfect, BUT now my field points are hitting 6" high and to the right. I shot several groups of broadheads and field points........same results.

Did I take my bow out of tune for the broadheads? Do I wait until season is over and resight the field tips for out of season shooting? Any ideas?
THANKS!!!