Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Probably doesn't even own a bow.
    ya know now that you mentioned it....I have wondered how many don't and how many just like to stir the pot
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    This is one of the replies I received from the thread on AT.

"11 yrs ago I shared a house with 3 other guys who were single at time. We used the basketball hoop in the driveway to hang and skin them. To this day I could care less what anyone who drove by may have thought. We paid for the tags, harvested the deer legally and used the property we were paying to live in as a place to "make meat", so what?"

These are the hunters that walk into the corner store, all covered in blood (from gutting the deer) to get beer. They wonder why more and more anti's are upset.

The whole thread was cocky answers from men who don't get the picture.
    lol my mother lives up north.......she says they close schools and half of the buisiness in town arent open on the deer opener......(probably gun) so alot of it probably has to do about where you live..... i cant see being bloody and getting beer up there is out of the ordinary at any time of the year....although she does mention how disturbing it is when she finds out more first cousins got married up there........ lol yeah must depend on where you live...
    Last edited by justin; 12-10-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typos
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

I'm against the bloody displays of harveted animals, but leave me and my cousin alone. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    although she does mention how disturbing it is when she finds out more first cousins got married up there........ lol yeah must depend on where you live...
    I would say so
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/