Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you guys like the new camo patterns?

Post Thanks / Like

I think the skulls are cool, but this leopard pattern is a kind of trademark for our local ....how to say it... bad girls(the cheap ones) and i would not even think of having a bow or anything else with it
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I think the skulls are cool, but this leopard pattern is a kind of trademark for our local ....how to say it... bad girls(the cheap ones) and i would not even think of having a bow or anything else with it
    Yeah kinda of made think of 80's retro men's shows...

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as i get my tax return i'm going to order my Silencer in the Bonz camo !!

this should be a link to a good pic of the pattern

http://www.hanoverhydrographics.com/...Bonz_Camo.html

this will be my new first bow, cant wait to start shooting!!

Post Thanks / Like

my favorite camo is reaper woods! BA!

Post Thanks / Like

I love Realtree Max-1 and True Timber. On the new Martins I like the Bonz and Next G1.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty tired of camo bows,myself. I'm glad to see the change to other styles. Bonez,skullz I really nice. Only like black for solid color choices. Elite has an olive color that looks ok. The camo I drool over though is Elite's nightvision green or Athens Bonehead flo green. Though they're both to bright(IMO) for full coverage, either of the 2 greens on the limbs w a black riser would be my ultimate as far as looks go. Then I'd have to order matching strings from Hutch,in flo green/black.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

i really dont care for the skulz and bonz camo.but i dont really like anything of that nature.black or some good ol camo dip and im good.i think it would be good for little kiids bows,sine they ware that type if suff,i guess its whats in these days... just imo,dont put me on the chopping block,i just got off it...lol

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you don't want your toys to remind you of business
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO.....oh dont make me laugh,thats funny

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camo

I really like the Bonz and Skulz camo patterns, but I was too impatient to wait for an ordered bow. Most of the ones out on the dealers shelves are the G1 Next Camo (that's what I got) and it is a great looking "generic" camo pattern, but lacking the cool factor
    -2011 Martin Silencer 63# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .029 sight, Alpine Whisperflite drop away rest, Alpine 5 arrow quiver, G5 1/4" Meta Peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Warrior and Expedition Hunter (385gr), G5 Montec
    -2011 Martin Silencer, 73# 29.5", Limbsaver prism elite .019 sight, QAD Ultra Rest Pro LD, Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver, 1/4" G5 Meta peep, Carbon Express 8" stabilizer, Gold Tip Expedition Hunter 7595 camo (441gr), G5 Montec BH.