Thread: New look for web page

Post Thanks / Like

Default New look for web page

I like the new look of the Martin web page. Does generate some questions though.
    I know the cable guide and string stop are new (obviously). But are the limbs and cams redesigned items as well? They label them as "new" but then you never know....do you?

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I can tell the cams seem to be quite different as in appearance. They have thinned then down, and have changed the looks a little. As far as the limbs go I don't know. I would think other than camo they are the same as 2010's or maybe not.
    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if the 2010 limbs were still laminates, but I think they were. The 2011 limbs are solid limbs. As far as the cams, other than some cosmetic changes, I think they are still the same Cat Cams as the last few years. They may have smoothed out the draw just a bit, but they feel and shoot just about the same. Speeds are the same, so I'd guess they just dressed them up a little for 2011. They do feel like they draw a little bit smoother, but it could be my imagination. lol I know the mods are supposed to be interchangeable.

Post Thanks / Like

The limbs and cams are new. The cams are more like the Hybrix cams from the Rytera line than the Cat cams.