Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you from

Bubba101st

Hi all, I'm Warren. I live in Arlington, WA. I have been deer hunting for about 15 years but only took up archery last year. I am 31 years old. I am presently shooting a Martin Jaguar MAg with Dyna cam set at 60#.

Garry Jacques

Default where are you from

Hi everyone my name is Garry,this is my first post I live in Mount Gambier Sth.Australia.I am using a Jaguar dyna cam set at 42#.We shoot fita 90m-18m.

tood s

Ok my turn... My name it Todd i'm 39 and im from Pennsylvania ( the land of no deer) I have bowhunted for 23 years and my first Martin was a "94" Bengal, awesome bow and my second Martin is an "03" Altitude.. super sweet !!Martin is a tough find in my area you gotta travel a lil ways to find one but im one of the few in my area that take the time to find one...( im the only smart one)... I should move to walla walla !!!!

carolina cougar

Default tar heel born and bred

im from watha n.c. and shoot a cougar 111 se with dyna cam-im a big martin fan!

tuggersclan

Thumbs up

I grew up in the bear lake valley in SE idaho, and now live in Pocatello . I own two soon to be three martin bows, a 02 panther w fusion cam, 03 Scepter 3 with fury cams , and I just ordered a 06 Slayer SE From The Wilde arrow and Cant wait to get shooting it. Damn fine Product and fun to shoot.

razorjack

Default where from!

hello all,iam Anthony from east oklahoma,ive been shooting 4months,love every minute ,,i just replaced my pse nova with a Matrin Jaguar Magnum,29"draw,45#60#

tracyskyles

Default ..

Hello, my name is Tracy. I live in southern Oregon and I have been shooting for about 6 years now and love it. I currently own a Martin P3 and it is the best bow that I have ever had.

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

HI again Tracy how are things going?

tracyskyles

Default Hi

Hello selil,
    things here are going great, just staying busy.
    How about on your end?

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

Having fun learning new release and get hammered on by coaches. Scores are getting much higher though. Working on one element at a time.