Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you from

tracyskyles

Default ..

Sounds like you are being kept busy.
    Have fun with your new release.

cboutin

My name Is Chip I live in Northern Vermont in a small town called Johnson I am shooting a Rytera Triad , I love it

Jack NZ

Hi all,Jack here.
    I'm from New Zealand an have been into archery for 38yrs,
    I started shooting when I was 10 so you do the math,
    I currently only shoot Trad gear but I'm planing a return to the Compound very soon.I'll be buying a P3 which will be my fourth Martin Compound.
    I currently own a Mamba and Dream catcher recurves,as well as a couple of different longbows.I shoot a little field/3D at a local club but my main interest is in hunting.
    Cheers for now,
    Jack

rcher

Thumbs up Where are you from?

From Emmaus,PA and just purchase my first Martin Slayer, looking formard to shooting it on the circuit this year in the new SHC class.

cb671

Hello My Name is Wayne and I am from the Little Island way out in the Pacific called Guam ... I currently own a Martin Cougar Magnum set at 28" drawlength and 70lb draw weight. I use the bow for both Hunting and Target Shooting. Nice to Meet you all from around the Globe!

southerngirl

SW Virginia

Montey Jessey

Quote Originally Posted by cb671
    Hello My Name is Wayne and I am from the Little Island way out in the Pacific called Guam ... I currently own a Martin Cougar Magnum set at 28" drawlength and 70lb draw weight. I use the bow for both Hunting and Target Shooting. Nice to Meet you all from around the Globe!
    Hi Wayne, what do you hunt in Guam?

cb671

Yes I hunt Sambar Deer and Wild Boar's

Montey Jessey

Sweet. Any hot chicks out there?

nwpa3dshooter

hello all, new here. i am from up in NW Pa. Clarion county to be exact. Real close to Cook Forest State Park. been mostly a Hoyt shooter for the last 10 years. bought a RazorX SE last year with the Dyna Cam and it was a great hunting bow. not a real fan of the one cam. have my eye on a new Martin P3 Elite with the Nitrous Cams in Colorado Copper for 3d. Have a new Trykon XL but looking to be a little different than everyone else around here in pa. it is definitely Hoyt country around here.