Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you from

60X

My name is Brad. I'm 28 and from Western Pennsylvania. I have about 12 differant martin bows right now. The slayr and cougar are my favorites.

Raywood

Hello all, my name is Ray and I am from Walla Walla (must be why I shoot Martins) but have been in the military and stationed all over the world. Am currently in San Diego but will be back up in Washington in a few months.
    Been shooting Martin bows since my first Warthog back in the early 80's.
    Enjoy flyfishing as much as archery but never get enough time for either.
    Thanks,
    Ray

MissMary

Cool Mary:

ok, well I'm 21 and from Kennewick, WA. (45 min away from the factory.) I work behind the counter at a store and try to sell as many Martin bows as I can.

Fullboar

Talking Rusty

Hi my name is Rusty and I live in sunny Brisbane in the land of OZ . Love my archery more than life itself. Will shoot any bow that I can get in my hot little hand. But truly love the martin SABER because as soon as you release that shaft from the bow it disapears just like a fart in a fan factory , sorry aussie humor Ha Ha Ha any way love this forum and look forward to meeting all of you one day maybe

k-scroghan

Hi everyone , iam Mark , i am from columbus , Indiana............2005 SlayR SE , nitrous cams , ghost flame blue , 29"draw 59lbs pull , speed 310fps

profpepper

Default re: where are you from ?

Hi, I'm Eric from the eastern plains of Colorado... home of lots of antelope and some dang nice deer too... been bowhunting since '88 always with a martin.

Fullboar

Thumbs up My New Sabre

Hi everyone just picked up my new sabre SE . and im lovin it . Shoots real quick and real quiet.
    Hope everyone had a happy and safe new year

k-scroghan

Well I am here too...........my name is Mark , I am from Indiana , I have been shooting archery for about 17 or 18 year's . SlayR SE with Nitrous (smokin')

Montey Jessey

Quote Originally Posted by Razor X
    My names Rob, 30 years old. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm very new to archery, but I love it already!! I shoot a Martin Razor X.
    I hear there a quite a few hot chicks in that area? I also hear that chicks dig guys who shoot Martins.

Razor X

oh yeah! you got that right!