Thread: Martin techs need draw weight for 6L elite limbs and scepter II

zamfam5

Default Martin techs need draw weight for 6L elite limbs and scepter II

I have a Scepter II with 00X Fury cams. What would draw weight be with 6L elite limbs? any help on this would be appreciated.

xxx
    Post Thanks / Like

zamfam5 I don't want you to think anybody is ignoring your questions. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I believe a bunch of the techs are on holiday until Monday. You could try calling the phone number on Monday (which is what i suggest). You might get lucky and get an answer here sooner but like I said most of the people are gone for the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't know and looked through all the cam and bow charts on this web site. I found nothing about the poundage of the limbs. I would suggest you call Martin directly. They should be able to give you an answer. Sorry I couldn't do more.

Barry

Stash

I have 2 identical Scepter IIs with 6L limbs and 0 cams. I've shortened the string/cables a bit for a BH about 1/4" higher than specs, and both bows max out at 59# (using an accurate Easton scale).

According to the older Martin charts, there's no difference between the 00 and 0 cams. 6H limbs give 60#, 5H limbs give 55#, so with stock string/cables you should get 57#.