Thread: Got My Silencer Yesterday

Unregistered

Default Got My Silencer Yesterday

All I can say is wow what an awesome bow. I got to the dealers and picked it up he had a small marker on the bag target and I hit it on the third shot with no sights only had a temporary rest installed. I am not an expert by any means so that should speak volumes to how this bow performs. It is smooth as butter in the draw and feels like a true shooter at full stop. The new features takes the Martin bow to a whole new level. I have a 2010 Cheetah and it is a good bow but the Silencer is a total different world. I also shot the new Onza and it is sweet as well, I could not tell much difference other than its a little heavier. I was shooting with my son last night in our basement after I had put all of my accessories on it and got it dialed in shortly after starting. I couldn't have been more happy shooting my new Silencer with my son and his new bow he got for Christmas, priceless!!!!!!!

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I can say is wow what an awesome bow. I got to the dealers and picked it up he had a small marker on the bag target and I hit it on the third shot with no sights only had a temporary rest installed. I am not an expert by any means so that should speak volumes to how this bow performs. It is smooth as butter in the draw and feels like a true shooter at full stop. The new features takes the Martin bow to a whole new level. I have a 2010 Cheetah and it is a good bow but the Silencer is a total different world. I also shot the new Onza and it is sweet as well, I could not tell much difference other than its a little heavier. I was shooting with my son last night in our basement after I had put all of my accessories on it and got it dialed in shortly after starting. I couldn't have been more happy shooting my new Silencer with my son and his new bow he got for Christmas, priceless!!!!!!!
    Good for you! It is nice getting something so sweet! Hopefully they will get their butts in gear and fix the forum so you can register.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's great. It's nice to have a basement to shoot in as well!
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Been looking at a Silencer myself. Basically like my old Firecat with the new SOS/TRG added. Been wanting a good 60# turkey bow, and that seems like the ticket. Glad to hear you like it so much.