Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: string

Unregistered

Default string

if i wanted a spare string were would i buy it

Post Thanks / Like

That is up to you. There are many good and even more bad string makers out there. Most that are know web wide are good ones. Just to give you some names:

WinnersChoice
    VaporTrail
    Bucknasty
    Inferno
    ProLine
    Wicked1
    60X

and so on.

Just google for their websites and see their pricing. You can call any of them to order just the product you need.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard real good things about Prostring.
    Prostrings.com
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wicked1 strings

I was real pleased with the strings and cables I purchaced from Wicked1. And very pleased when I opened the package. Everything was included, even a length of D loop material.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Default strings

Contact Joe at wicked1 strings and order a set of Astroflight strings no fuzz stretch no peep rotation one year guarantee hard to beat his price and quality.

Post Thanks / Like

H&M bowstrings is another good company. I bought a set of their strings a while back. No peep rotation, no stretch, and very reasonable price. Good choice of colors too. Really good customer service as well. New string and cables cost me $45 with shipping included.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Correct me if I'm wrong

But does'nt Hutch n Son Archery also make strings and cables? How about it Hutch? You build strings, right ?
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 12-31-2010 at 09:56 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    But does'nt Hutch n Son Archery also make strings and cables? How about it Hutch? You build strings, right ?
    Sorry guys I missed reading this thread. Yes we do build strings. Right now we are limited on materials and room. Let me explain. I will be in the process of rebuilding the shop, as soon as I can. I don't want to put all my money into the materials till I am finished the shop. Then I will determine the best materials to stock. I also will be building a new high tech jig, (I love my welder) to help in building the strings. I will let you know when we are done. I will let you know on the deals we will be giving.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Sorry guys I missed reading this thread. Yes we do build strings. Right now we are limited on materials and room. Let me explain. I will be in the process of rebuilding the shop, as soon as I can. I don't want to put all my money into the materials till I am finished the shop. Then I will determine the best materials to stock. I also will be building a new high tech jig, (I love my welder) to help in building the strings. I will let you know when we are done. I will let you know on the deals we will be giving.

Hutch
    Hey Hutch,when your up and running are you going to stock alot of colors?

SL
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    Hey Hutch,when your up and running are you going to stock alot of colors?

SL
    Hope too! It all depends on the finances. But right now I need a better set up to handle all we do. I do have some colors in stock. But I am debating on what material is going to give the best performance. Bcy 8125 is fast but Bcy Trophy is being sold more, also Brownell Astroflight is getting high recognition. Right now Trophy and Astroflight are looking good.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com