Thread: santa was good to me

Unregistered

Talking santa was good to me

so santa (my wife) was very good to me this year. i recieved a $750 gift card to my local martin dealer !!!!!!!!!! to replace my 09 saber (that i loved) wich i gave to my little brother as a grad present last spring, and the fact that i was going to be in iraq for all of hunting season.I did order a black firecat 360, got a trophy taker smackdown Fc rest,spot hogg real deal wrapped 5 pin sight scott wildcat release. the only thing that stinks about being stationed in alaska is shipping time not to mention the holiday shipping influx it is takeing way to long to get here granted it could have here the next day and it wouldnt have been soon enough needless to say the shop is getting tired of me calling to see if its in yet.just wanted to see if anyone else has any expreince any part of this set up? pros/cons

Post Thanks / Like

As I see it there's 3 pro's and 1 con
    First the pro's
    1 Your wife.
    2. You're in Alsaka. How long will you be stationed there?
    3. Although you're waiting, it WILL get to you
    and the con, why the waiting , of course!
    I would like to thank you for your service to our country
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll really enjoy the Firecat 360. It should be a really nice shooting bow. I also like the Trophy Taker rest. I have those on two of my bows, and a NAP Apache (Trophy taker knock-off) one a 3rd bow. They all perform flawlessly once you get them set right. I'd say you made a good choice on the bow, as well as on the wife! lol