Thread: 2011 bows at dicks sporting goods?

Unregistered

Default 2011 bows at dicks sporting goods?

As it says when will dicks get them.Im buying a bone hunter in the next week cause I have gift cards and would like to know if it is worth waiting for a 2011 bow.

Post Thanks / Like

you might pay more for a similar model bow in 2011 model year. but the 2011s do have some neat new features. if you have time, try to find a rytera dealer, and shoot there bows too. i have a 2010 cheetah, and loved it!! untill i started shooting my alien x. if you are going to punch holes in deer (which is good fun) any of the 2010s will do supurbly!! longer axel to axel lengths will make a more stable and forgiving bow. my cheetah is small and light and throws aarows at near ibo speeds. great for hunting.
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd buy a 2011 bow. It is worth starting off with the newest bow and features.
    Also getting the latest technology.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    I'd buy a 2011 bow. It is worth starting off with the newest bow and features.
    Also getting the latest technology.

Hutch
    Also, 2011 Martins have a better string.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Also, 2011 Martins have a better string.
    Don't you and your Dad make strings?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Don't you and your Dad make strings?
    Yes we do. Not one of the bows in our house has a factory string.
    We sell strings as well.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Wait for 2011,worst case you don't like the 2011,the 2010's will be marked down.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Default Though so

After I posted on the 'Strings' thread the other day, I recalled reading that you and Hutch also make strings, and have added to that post to mention that you do. Just a little more support for fellow MartinTech members.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    After I posted on the 'Strings' thread the other day, I recalled reading that you and Hutch also make strings, and have added to that post to mention that you do. Just a little more support for fellow MartinTech members.
    It's definitely appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

i also make strings , only for myself. and i made my own string jig. you have to have a jig to keep those alien bows in proper tune, in fact all bows need to have the proper string and cable lengths to be in tune.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,