Thread: The year begins badly for my shadowcat and for me

Post Thanks / Like

Default The year begins badly for my shadowcat and for me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This evening in the training everything was well jsuqu' has that I put my bow(arc) on his(her,its) relaying bow(arc), or there a collegue says to me said thus your seen your branch have looks at a crack at the millieu lengthwise on the branch of the top I turn(return) the bow(arc) that of the bottom(stocking) is even more pronounced. Voila I go to see(visit) with the store this said it is the **** I avai a concour considering for the DD on Saturday ended for me and the departemental championship in 2 week
    [IMG]www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=156&u=12210584]

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Abe.

I know how this is and i could post some pictures of the same crack at the same spot. But don't worry, Martin will handle that for you.

It is still a bit difficult for me to understand the translated posts here.

Have you spoken with your shop about this problem? If they are kind enough they could give you limbs from another bow that would fit on your bow. That is how my shop made it with me when my limbs broke.

If you have the bow at home:
    Could you measure how long your cables and string are?
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Hey Abe.

I know how this is and i could post some pictures of the same crack at the same spot. But don't worry, Martin will handle that for you.

It is still a bit difficult for me to understand the translated posts here.

Have you spoken with your shop about this problem? If they are kind enough they could give you limbs from another bow that would fit on your bow. That is how my shop made it with me when my limbs broke.

If you have the bow at home:
    Could you measure how long your cables and string are?
    I wait for news(short stories) of my store I sent them an e-mail with photos.
    But I do not understand you to ask me why to measure the length of my rope and cables

Post Thanks / Like

I ask because over the year Martin has corrected the length of string and cables several times. It would be interesting to know which lengths you have on your bow just to see if that could have caused the problem.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    I ask because over the year Martin has corrected the length of string and cables several times. It would be interesting to know which lengths you have on your bow just to see if that could have caused the problem.
    measure any ca this evening and says to you all that he(it) is my cam is cat cam1.5 with cables and rope of origin

Surprising no? On the site martin I sees only a length since the beginning which moreover is the same on model him(it) 2011 equipped of cam 1.5
    Last edited by abe; 01-05-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abe View Post
    measure any ca this evening and says to you all that he(it) is my cam is cat cam1.5 with cables and rope of origin

Surprising no? On the site martin I sees only a length since the beginning which moreover is the same on model him(it) 2011 equipped of cam 1.5
    Here is measurements raised on my arch string 60 5/8 and 2 cables 46 1/2

Post Thanks / Like

If its of any help, the specs I have are- string 60" and cables- 46.25". You may also want to make sure the cable rod is not rotated too far to the outside putting excessive twist into the limbs, it should be rotated just enough to give clearance for your fletching. I have seen a few that the rod was rotated all the way out and it puts a lot of stress on the limb forks.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by archerx7 View Post
    If its of any help, the specs I have are- string 60" and cables- 46.25". You may also want to make sure the cable rod is not rotated too far to the outside putting excessive twist into the limbs, it should be rotated just enough to give clearance for your fletching. I have seen a few that the rod was rotated all the way out and it puts a lot of stress on the limb forks.
    The degagement of the ecarteur of cable in ete reglé exactly
    About branches I think that he(it) sagit of a defaut of manufacturing
    I shall see ca with the store next Tuesday the bow(arc) has only 6 months