Thread: V.e.m.

martinslayer2004

Default V.e.m.

I got a Phantom II Bow and when i got it from the dealer the VEM was missing where can i get some to put in my bow? Would Martin Send me a set? Thanks for the help guys

martinslayer2004

does anyone have an idea? thanks guys for the help

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh, give Martin a call and they should be able to sned you some. Of course, expect to pay. That's how I got mine last year.

slayer69

You can order them right off the website on their online store. You can order either the black ones or the new grey with metal balls in them.

martinslayer2004

does the new V.E.M fit into a phantom II the ones i have are the small triangle ones. Also i know you can get them off the sight they are 8.99 is that for 1 or for a set? Thanks for the help

slayer69

That is for a set. I have ordered them. It tells you which bow to buy them for. They sell the triangle ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martinslayer2004
    does the new V.E.M fit into a phantom II the ones i have are the small triangle ones. Also i know you can get them off the sight they are 8.99 is that for 1 or for a set? Thanks for the help
    I was wrong about paying for them. If one or both were missing when you bought the bow you should just be able to call Martin and they would send them to you. Just tell them what you need.

martinslayer2004

i wish that was the case i e-mail them and all they said was that i could buy them online never said anything about being free. maybe i should call them and see if i can get them that way.