Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new bows

Post Thanks / Like

I had thought about the Crossfire 1.5 but don't think it would be worth the money for 5 FPS. I was thinking more along the lines of a Firecat 400 1.5 or Silencer 1.5 if I was spending that much money. Are the 1.5 cams 1/2" or 1" adjustments on draw length?

I have been nursing a sore string side shoulder so the 15 pound adjustability of the Martins are really appealing. Anything from 30'-32" should be good for my needs. All would be better than the bow I don't have right now.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I had thought about the Crossfire 1.5 but don't think it would be worth the money for 5 FPS. I was thinking more along the lines of a Firecat 400 1.5 or Silencer 1.5 if I was spending that much money. Are the 1.5 cams 1/2" or 1" adjustments on draw length?

I have been nursing a sore string side shoulder so the 15 pound adjustability of the Martins are really appealing. Anything from 30'-32" should be good for my needs. All would be better than the bow I don't have right now.
    1.5 cams use the same module as 2.0 cams so the drawlength adjustments are 1/2".
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver