Thread: Bow Camo?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bow Camo?

Received my new Bengal today and feels great but long way to go. Was wondering what the camo covering is on Martin's bows. Seems there is a spot on the lower limb that resembles an air bubble as if it were some type of wrap but cannot find any seams. Thoughts? Many more questions to come I'm sure as I try to come into the upated world of archery, lol. Thanks.

Brad

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    Received my new Bengal today and feels great but long way to go. Was wondering what the camo covering is on Martin's bows. Seems there is a spot on the lower limb that resembles an air bubble as if it were some type of wrap but cannot find any seams. Thoughts? Many more questions to come I'm sure as I try to come into the upated world of archery, lol. Thanks.

Brad
    Welcome Brad, As far as I know they do hydro-graphics. Dipping the bow in film. As for what to do I would bring it back to my dealer.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hutch, I kinda thought that was what it was. As far as the dealer, got it out of Washington State from a shop off e-bay. It was in a sealed factory type bag and came in a factory Martin box and everything looks good except for that. You really have to look close to see but I check stuff out thoroughly when it's new as well as used. Wouldn't affect performance but kinda worried about peeling in the future.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the bubble might come off. But as for the rest of it, I don't think that will be a problem.

HUTCH
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com