Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cable replacement for 2010 Bengal

Post Thanks / Like

ElkSlayer

My main purpose is to spend time with my son. That said in order of importance: hunting, hunting hunting!

I would like to do a little target (just slinging arrows, not competition) and possibly 3D as well. My son has done some 3D shoots and it sounds likes fun. Keep in mind I will be a one bow guy. Too many hobbies and not enough money!
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

here you there my friend...Now just set that bow up hunting style. to stay in a hunting class, for 3d shoots keep stab under 12" and a fixed 5pin sight. Personaly i set my bow to hunt then went to some 3D shoots and had a blast. spending time with your son is top of your list so do just that. have a blast and any time you need it we are here to help..there is no need to keep up with the jones or smiths or whom ever... buy what you can when you can...just have fun If you are not a member On ArcheryTalk.com Sign up an check out the classifieds..some good deals can be found there . along with more help. thou you need to weed though some of the BS. thats where most of the jones/smith bunch lives
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    here you there my friend...Now just set that bow up hunting style. to stay in a hunting class, for 3d shoots keep stab under 12" and a fixed 5pin sight. Personaly i set my bow to hunt then went to some 3D shoots and had a blast. spending time with your son is top of your list so do just that. have a blast and any time you need it we are here to help..there is no need to keep up with the jones or smiths or whom ever... buy what you can when you can...just have fun If you are not a member On ArcheryTalk.com Sign up an check out the classifieds..some good deals can be found there . along with more help. thou you need to weed though some of the BS. thats where most of the jones/smith bunch lives
    Son, you crack me up! And to think how long it me to get you over here on this board !
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    [/COLOR]Son, you crack me up! And to think how long it me to get you over here on this board !
    Ok so i lurked for a while, then there was the register hold up. Now i will add take lots of pictures of what ever bow your going to replace a string or cable on. just in case, that way you have ref point. it also helps to measure nock pt, peep befor starting.. good luck to all that do this on your own for the first time
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve