Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One eye open or Both?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Well, speaking from experience, some of us guys would have been better off not shooting in the house. Across the living room, over the kitchen table, down the hallway and to the back bedroom wall.... I think it was the lighting in the living room...
    You've just explained why we have a wall of targets as a backstop, but it's in the BASEMENT.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

lmao sonny maybe it was just the cross wind over that table..and could be why the wife said you should sleep with that bow
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

I agree sometimes it looks like neither eye was open. Just to add some fun to it try switching from right to left haned. . One afternoon it took 2 arrows smashing into the brick wall. Before I figured out that left hand you should use your left eye .
    '08 Firecat a righty
    '06 Slayer a lefty
    "97 High Country Protec

SonnyThomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    We said both eyes open not closed

Hutch
    Your just like my wife, calling me directionally impaired like that.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't use my eyes at all when shooting, just use the Force (the dark side)
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

couldnt be said any better ,sonny rotf lmao
    my wife warned me about shootin over the table and i guess she was right again , if she decides that the arrow goes there and the lamp goes there shes right ,all said and done its a fine wife that lets u shoot in the house ,and a better wife that lets u do it

Post Thanks / Like

And now back to the original question..... Both eyes open.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade