Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok, now what BT release showed up

SonnyThomas

Default Ok, now what BT release showed up

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    How is it switching between the 3 releases.. I hope to keep using my other wrist strap release as well but shoot it BT style.
    Between the ST360 and Deuce it's just a matter of pushing the peep up - so no real problem. And the Deuce is just a tad shorter and gives a better draw length. Switching to the MagMicro, blue, the draw length of the bow is too long. This is a problem, but mostly because the Shadowcat is set to it's shortest setting. Should be 27" and it's over 28" and then I have the loop as short as it can go. This is the only thing that burns my a__, the draw length being off.

Post Thanks / Like

I am worried about that DL being too short my self... looks as thou i may need to do that cam swap on my cougar III also will have to swap out limbs I love my S4 carbon weaved limbs .. 9.8 outa 10 oh well see what happens..after i hook up on that D loop for the 1st time
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

I just could not take it any longer hooked up to my cougar elite. stood nice and close and went for it..all in all wow. I like it. shots go off with a surprise did that fire..oh yea no longer holding it an there is the arrow in the target. takes a but of time to fire , have it set sort of stiff for now.
    Question To all: after shooting a bow/arrow my whole life adding in shotguns, rifles, pistols...

Im 45 and do not know How to.. "NOT AIM" ?

I just cant do it. even when i use my trainer. Instinctive recrve shooter. so I have to shut my eyes .. found my self aiming with serving for peep .. Any body ? I was basicly blank bailing ?
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Darton Fury recurve

SonnyThomas

Default Ok, now what BT release showed up

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    I just could not take it any longer hooked up to my cougar elite. stood nice and close and went for it..all in all wow. I like it. shots go off with a surprise did that fire..oh yea no longer holding it an there is the arrow in the target. takes a but of time to fire , have it set sort of stiff for now.
    Question To all: after shooting a bow/arrow my whole life adding in shotguns, rifles, pistols...

Im 45 and do not know How to.. "NOT AIM" ?

I just cant do it. even when i use my trainer. Instinctive recrve shooter. so I have to shut my eyes .. found my self aiming with serving for peep .. Any body ? I was basicly blank bailing ?
    Blank bale shooting;
    Sort of hard to blank bale, not aim, when there is always something there to aim at, hole, tear, wrinkle, blemish and so forth.
    So, some remove their sight so there is nothing to aim with.
    Blank bale shooting is concentrating on form, consistency. Stance, feet placed, shoulder down, bow arm strong, anchor point, string elbow in line with power stroke of string, hand to grip the same each and every time, letting the pin settle and all being relaxed throughout the shot process.

So blank baling is also building and mind setting a check off list.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    So, some remove their sight so there is nothing to aim with.
    So blank baling is also building and mind setting a check off list.
    I can see Why. but i could not even see my pin, string was in the way
    I now have moved peep so may need to remove HHA.
    will still have the habit of instinctive shooting thou..how the heck does a guy remove that..40 years of it

As per The abc's of it OH yea every time, all the time..

My son did not help matters when he stated of with the comentary about Click---Boom. Line from his favorite comedian Jeff Dunham and his character "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" hard to not burst out laughing when i here it click now..thanks kid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Darton Fury recurve