Thread: Bengal with M pro or Saber with M pro

t shot

Default Bengal with M pro or Saber with M pro

hey im looking for a new bow currently i have a pse deer hunter but im looking at the bengal and the saber with the m pro cams. do the m pro's really have no reciol no vibration and no noise does that mean the whole bow is silent and vibration and recoil free? personally not having shot either bow yet but looking at pictures and reading the specs i like the bengal but the just under 7inch brace hieght sounds a little unforgiving but i have pretty good technique iv been shooting for 5 years now. please help me sort theese two bows out. ps im going to shoot them both if i can find a martin dealer in my area but i havnt found one with either bow yet.

Myk

I think the Bengal is very forgiving. There are shots I think I've pulled that end up still in the bullseye.
    Every bow has some recoil, vibration and noise. The Bengal has very little.

slayer69

Either of those two will be great, in fact any Martin bow would be great!! I always tell people to try to buy the best bow that they can. Anyone who has ever bought a cheap bow (like a low end PSE) knows what I'm talking about. You always end up getting rid of it and buying a good bow like a MARTIN. I tell young people I know that are getting into archery to not waste tere money and get a Martin off the bat. One thing about a Martin is, if something does go wrong or breaks it will get fixed!!!