Thread: I'm back baby!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I'm back baby!

Ok, well the journey was long. I learned a few things along the way. One of which the quality of customer service at the Hutch and Co. wasn't overrated. Thanks Hutch, I love them!

Second, that David over at Barnsdale Archery was equally accommodating... and patient. Thanks David, the limbs look great, exactly what I wanted! More importantly they shoot great!

now to that journey of mine: Strings were going, got Hutch to make new ones, bring them to a local shop for install (yeah I'm a newb...I know), guy screws it up somehow so when I test the bow, the cams over-rotate and end up causing limb damage. I'm really happy at that point... did I mention the serving on my new strings gets damaged as well? Ho yeah, very happy! So contact David for new limbs, send the strings back to hutch for repair and wait.

Got it all done, got a new tech to do the work and........ (drum roll)...... 002.jpg
    003.jpg
    004.jpg
    010.jpg

Surprisingly that's the best pick of the strings I could manage one handed.... So I'll give it another go tomorrow with a bit of sunlight as backup
    Durandal
    Scepter V
    53.4 # 29.5 DL
    Victory HV Arrows
    Finger Shooter "Instinctive"

2. Thanks Arrow Splitter, Hutch~n~Son Archery thanked for this post
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep you did have a long journey but I am very glad to see your up and running!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Super Moderator FishingandHuntingUSA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it all worked out and thanks for being patient