Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 404

Thread: Lets see what ya got guys post some pics!

  1. #181
    Senior Member wscywabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sultan, WA
    Posts
    1,575
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    here ya go. 2011 Onza and 2005 Saber. Absolutely love both of them!

    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


    2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

  2. #182
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    wscywabbit, What a LOVE story! nice bows.

    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  3. #183
    Senior Member droppixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, IL
    Posts
    1,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lots of nice stuff here! The Onza, AX, Nemesis are on my shortlist for the next bow I would like to own. Hope to get out to a dealer in Shorewood to shoot the AX and I think the Cabelas north of my office stocks the Onza now...
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

  4. #184
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    Lots of nice stuff here! The Onza, AX, Nemesis are on my shortlist for the next bow I would like to own. Hope to get out to a dealer in Shorewood to shoot the AX and I think the Cabelas north of my office stocks the Onza now...
    droppixel I can tell your drooling when you talk about that bow.

    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  5. #185
    Senior Member droppixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, IL
    Posts
    1,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    droppixel I can tell your drooling when you talk about that bow.

    Hutch
    A little

    I have only ever known Martin and only ever shot Cheetahs, so I would like to stick with the brand because it is what I know and I love the versatility that they offer with the "no-press" capability and performance is right up there in my opinion. I think the new one might be a year or 2 down the road and I'm sure there will be bigger and better things at that time, but having a 2010 in 2012 is going to be just like me having a 2008 in 2011...and I don't have a single thing to complain about my 08....
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

  6. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 2005 Cougar 3

    Here is My Cougar hope ya like it!
    Notch
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,499
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very nice bow 88notchback!

  8. #188
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default A couple more Onza pics

    Got the Onza's back from Loesch. Mine is the black, my younger son's is the camo (and lefty). I picked up my Onza because I wanted a bow to shoot 3-d at lower poundage and keep my hunting bow, an '03 AR-31, intact. My boy decided he liked my Onza, so he bought one and did the opposite - set it up as his hunting bow and kept his Admiral set up for 3-d. These are our first Martins. The wife shoots an Alpine Sienna (another lefty), and the older boy shoots a Bowtech TomKat. The older boy is in the Navy, so his shooting life is on hold.
    I thank the folks on this forum for sharing their problems, and their fixes, for the Onza's. It gives me things to look for, and things to incorporate right off the bat (ie. brass set screws in the limb barrels).
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #189
    Senior Member Simple Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuker View Post
    Got the Onza's back from Loesch. Mine is the black, my younger son's is the camo (and lefty). I picked up my Onza because I wanted a bow to shoot 3-d at lower poundage and keep my hunting bow, an '03 AR-31, intact. My boy decided he liked my Onza, so he bought one and did the opposite - set it up as his hunting bow and kept his Admiral set up for 3-d. These are our first Martins. The wife shoots an Alpine Sienna (another lefty), and the older boy shoots a Bowtech TomKat. The older boy is in the Navy, so his shooting life is on hold.
    I thank the folks on this forum for sharing their problems, and their fixes, for the Onza's. It gives me things to look for, and things to incorporate right off the bat (ie. brass set screws in the limb barrels).
    Very nice bows Nuker
    Nice custom grips,I really like them.If you don't mind what was the cost of them?Is he gonna stock them?

    SL
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

  10. #190
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Loesch grip cost

    They run about $95 for the laminate, and about $85 for the walnut. I assume he would have made and kept molds, and he made one for right and one for left. They aren't cheap, but they aren't just window dressing - he makes a good grip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •