Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Shooting with the NAP Apache Arrow Rest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Shooting with the NAP Apache Arrow Rest

Anyone Shooting with the NAP Apache Arrow Rest?

I am in the market to buy a new rest. It is in my price range.

I have been looking on-line and heard some reviews but reviews are of new products and in most cases have not been put through the paces. I would like to know if you have been using it for like a year or more. If it has held up in the real world through time and punishment.

Thanks in advance
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rottzilla,
    I don't think that the NAP Apache has been around for a year yet, so getting a report from someone using it that long might not happen. Everyone that I know who have used one, though, seems to be very happy with it.

SonnyThomas

I have one. So far so good. It has a tad bit of weight over my Limb Driver. I didn't get it for hunting and the containment cage came off so that took a bit of weight off it.

Several good reports on it in AT. So far I haven't read of it not being liked.

At the moment I'm waiting on the new version Apache - micro adjustable. May be a little more money, but probably worth it to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I have one. So far so good.

At the moment I'm waiting on the new version Apache - micro adjustable. May be a little more money, but probably worth it to me.
    As the years go by, I find I need more Micro adjustable parts, don't see as well as I once did, and tend to over correct, thus the need for the micro adjustments. So they are worth a little more to me.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

I am using one on my pantera. I have only had it a couple of weeks but it did perform perfectly last weekend in -13F and on 2 other occaisions in single-digit temps.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had one on my '08 Moab for 6-7 months now. Can't say a bad thing about it. Works as well as my Trophy Taker rests, and only costs half as much. I've had it in the rain, and no problems. Haven't had it in the snow yet. Seems like a good reliable rest.

cplgibson

Default good rest

had mine on my 09 Chetah for 6-7 months works fine. couple hundred arrows a week for July, Aug, Sept. less in oct and november, had hunting 15 or 20 days in october and november some rain, couple days below freezing shot two freezer does no issues. would by again no second thoughts

gib

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I have one. So far so good. It has a tad bit of weight over my Limb Driver. I didn't get it for hunting and the containment cage came off so that took a bit of weight off it.

Several good reports on it in AT. So far I haven't read of it not being liked.

OH SONNY

Have ya seen this???

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/...aeb9956cf00435

The Micro in APG camo....
    08' Martin Saber
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all of you for your responses I am glad to here that cuz I almost have the money to order it. I just wonder should I get my sight first or get the rest then sight.

Thanks once again you are all awesome thats why I come here.
    08' Martin Saber

SonnyThomas

BIG time hint; You can buy direct from NAP.

Rest first. You can't shoot without it.