Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Shooting with the NAP Apache Arrow Rest

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little tip for everyone that doesn't have a bow shop close for accessories, or doesn't like the one they have close. Sportsmansguide.com. I've bought several thnigs from them in the past, and have always had good results. Sights, rests, targets, arrows, pretty much a little of everything. Not a huge selection, but good prices on what they do have.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Just a little tip for everyone that doesn't have a bow shop close for accessories, or doesn't like the one they have close. Sportsmansguide.com. I've bought several thnigs from them in the past, and have always had good results. Sights, rests, targets, arrows, pretty much a little of everything. Not a huge selection, but good prices on what they do have.
    Ehunter is right we have been using them for a while. Because prices now a days matter.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I found a sight that I have not ordered from, but they seem to have almost everything www.outdoorsexperience.com The prices seem good, but I have yet to order from them so I can not comment on the service.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

I have two NAP rest, one drop away and the prong rest. The micro adjust makes tuning a lot less time consuming. Good product.

Post Thanks / Like

+3 on the NAP quiktunes! I got one on all three Martins, especilly like the Micro 3000, mostly cause its easier to adjust that the 1000, which was'nt all that tough to tune either.
    And a +2 on SportsmanGuide.com, have had no complaints on any of the items I've purchased from them and hard to beat their prices.
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 02-09-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks y'all for the 411 on the rest. I am definitely going to purchase one, and will post up pic's once installed.

I will definitely look into sportsman's guide I didn't even think to look at them for Archery stuff I always look there for my gun stuff.

I will also look into www.outdoorsexperience.com as well.

Thanks to all of you for all your input and help.

Will
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

i have an apache on my firecat. it used to be on my tracer. I havent had any issues with it at all one thing ive noticed is that it is really quiet when you draw.
    2010 Firecat Tr1, tru-glo microbrite, NAP Apache, X-coil Beman ics 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default NAP Apache Micro

Hello.

Been using the NAP Apache Micro, on my Shadowcat. I would reccommend that rest to anyone.

Atavio