Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09 Firecat CAT 2 Cams FS

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 09 Firecat CAT 2 Cams FS

hi, I suffered a shoulder injury and can't shoot my bow. It is like new , I shot a max of 50 arrows thru it during my sight in process. It is 55-70, 7"BH, 335-345 IBO, 33" ATA. With peep and d-loop. $350 + shipping TYD.

Thanks,
    Bruce

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

To the top

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bb11 View Post
    I had this bow sold to ehunter, but after making a deal he backed out, thought you may want to know of his severe lack of integrity and honor.

So the bow is back up for sale.

Thanks.
    He must have had a reason. I wouldn't call it a matter of integrity and honor, though. Just that he changed his mind. If he let you know then I don't think that's so bad. I'll ask him. In the meantime have you listed it on Archery Talk?

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Barry. Always two sides to a story.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Barry you are flat wrong on this one one! It is EXACTLY honor and integrity.

His message was, (and this is after we had a deal mind you) "I found another bow cheaper."

Not only is it a breach of contract, he is lacking as man and has ZERO integrity!

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

bb11 sounds like he's angry and venting out loud on a public forum. Instead of handling it privately and properly like real men of integrity do. Thats what they made private messaging for. Why not keep it private so the rest of us can enjoy the forum.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bb11 View Post
    Well Barry you are flat wrong on this one one! It is EXACTLY honor and integrity.

His message was, (and this is after we had a deal mind you) "I found another bow cheaper."

Not only is it a breach of contract, he is lacking as man and has ZERO integrity!
    BB11,
    I talked now with both parties. I can understand that you figured you had a deal. The man changed his mind. The only thing you lost was a couple days because he wasn't home to answer you. No money or products were exchanged so as far as I'm concerned, no harm no foul. Let it go and move on.

As I asked, have you listed it on Archery Talk or other forums? That would be the best way to go at this point.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

It is listed on AT as well. I seen it there a couple days ago.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    bb11 sounds like he's angry and venting out loud on a public forum. Instead of handling it privately and properly like real men of integrity do. Thats what they made private messaging for. Why not keep it private so the rest of us can enjoy the forum.

Hutch
    Perfectly said, thanks Bill.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post

Hutch
    Well Hutch I tried to handle it privately. I PM'ed him here and on AT MULTIPLE times over many days! I also posted on AT forum merely asking that he contact me. He failed to do so, while at the saem time he was posting here. I gave him an opportunity to be a man but instead he chose to only respond after I posted here . He chose the course of being a liar and a person who is not good for his word. I am posting the truth. If anyone here cant handle that, tough.