Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gainesville??

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Gainesville??

    Every other forum has a thread on who's going to the ASA in Gainesville, and what stake are you on.

    Hate to see one of the best forums going miss out on this, so....

    WHO IS GOING TO THE ASA PRO/AM IN GAINESVILLE AND WHAT STAKE ARE YOU ON?

    there that ought to do it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member elkslayer4x5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lane County, Oregon
    Posts
    2,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I was all over that porterhouse last night! oh, sorry, wrong steak !
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    buuurrrrppp...ahhhh....

    gonna be awful lonesome if i'm the only martin shooter there.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bartow, Fl.
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosII View Post
    Every other forum has a thread on who's going to the ASA in Gainesville, and what stake are you on.

    Hate to see one of the best forums going miss out on this, so....

    WHO IS GOING TO THE ASA PRO/AM IN GAINESVILLE AND WHAT STAKE ARE YOU ON?

    there that ought to do it.
    I'll be there...I think I am on stake 13 of the "Known 45" after noon. I shoot for Limbsaver now but I stil love you guys.
    Last edited by scepterman30x; 01-28-2011 at 09:42 AM.

  5. #5
    SonnyThomas
    Guest

    Default Gainesville??

    Sorry, Carlso, I'm taking in the West division and see how I do on the first two.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Aw C'mon Sonny, I know you want to get out of the cold and have a little fun with us See you all next weekend.
    Charlie

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scepterman30x View Post
    I'll be there...I think I am on stake 13 of the "Known 45" after noon. I shoot for Limbsaver now but I stil love you guys.
    Which bow? I had a DZ36. Nice bow by all means but the finish was poor quality. I was pretty sad about that as i like the overall feel of it. A 38" AtA Deadzone with Proton-like Design would be a great bow - i'm sure.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Sorry, Carlso, I'm taking in the West division and see how I do on the first two.
    I'll see you then, sidewinder.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bartow, Fl.
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montalaar View Post
    Which bow? I had a DZ36. Nice bow by all means but the finish was poor quality. I was pretty sad about that as i like the overall feel of it. A 38" AtA Deadzone with Proton-like Design would be a great bow - i'm sure.
    I've got 3. Two DZ 32's and a DZ 36. I don't know why but the 32's hold and feel so much better than the 36...go figure. Believe it or not I set several Fl. state records several yrs ago using my 43" Martin S3. I don't remember what the exact score was for my first FITA but it was in the high 1300's. I took my DZ32 and beat that original score I shot years back...with a 32" bow.
    Not to start an argument with any one else who sees this post but believe you me "it ain't all about just the length of the bow that makes it forgiving".

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Might be true.

    But with 32" draw length here i need to think about AtA more than the common US-archer.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •