Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrows arrived and kudos to Shop.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arrows arrived and kudos to Shop.....

Well guys the arrows arrived today from www.bowproshop.com. Ordered on evening of 26th and received afternoon of 29th, now that's fast. I also made a mistake on the order and the folks corrected it no questions even after getting the order together. So just wanted to put good feedback out there about them. Now to get cut to length, inserts installed, wraps and fletching done and then finally get to shooting. Many more questions to come as far as tuning I'm sure. Hunt and shoot safe everyone.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like an excellent company. I even bookmarked the site.
    We all are here to answer any question you have(if we know the answer of course).
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I booked marked this page! Thanks for the site. Now when you are done the arrows, WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS, PLEASE.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Still need to get my stabilizer on the bow then it's complete. The blazers I have are flo. pink and flo. green. Arrows have white nocks and the wraps are flo, orange, flo yellow, flo pink and white. Now to decide the combo then I'll post pics. Doing winter upkeep on the motorcycle and setting this up is keeping me busy but will get it on here soon I hope, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

You mean pink and green vanes. Thats sissy like

Hutch
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

But I can sure see them in flight, lol and after the shot.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure can lol. I like to see where my arrows are they cost too much to not see and hit one.

HUTCH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    Well guys the arrows arrived today from www.bowproshop.com. Ordered on evening of 26th and received afternoon of 29th, now that's fast. I also made a mistake on the order and the folks corrected it no questions even after getting the order together. So just wanted to put good feedback out there about them. Now to get cut to length, inserts installed, wraps and fletching done and then finally get to shooting. Many more questions to come as far as tuning I'm sure. Hunt and shoot safe everyone.

Brad
    Cutting carbon arrow is a bit more complicated than cutting aluminum. I wrap masking tape around where I'm going to cut, and then I used a dremal to cut them. I made a simple cutting board, with a place to hold the Dremal in position, and a stop for the nock to stay against, I use a piece of 1 x 4 t & g siding that has a milled grove on the back side and just roll the arrow against the cut off wheel. You need to use a high speed cutting tool like the Dremal to cut thru the carbon fibers, I use the tape to prevent splinters.
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 01-31-2011 at 06:39 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the idea but going to take them into the local shop and have them cut, can't afford to screw them up, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered a couple dozen arrows from these folks. Very good service and a great product. I ordered the Gold Tip Warrior arrows. What a great deal on arrows this is. They fly straight and grouping is very good. Kudo's to Proshop!