Thread: TRG System HELP!

Hybrid View

Searles8277

Exclamation TRG System HELP!

Hey everyone, Does anyone else have a problem with the new TRG system? It appears to me that the TRG and the Hammerhead String are eating each other up on my new 2011 Exlie Bow. I asked the dealer to check with Martin but I am not sure if they really are or not because all I get from them is that they are waiting for a response back from Martin. I have had the Bow a couple of weeks now I first noticed it within a few days and brought it to the dealers attention. They said they would look into it.
    Other than that I love the new Exile. It's light and fast! It should prove to be a great hunting bow. It shoots great as long as I do. Meaning that it isn't very forgiving of my shooting sins. I just have to get better if I want it to hit the 10 ring more often.
    Also I'm still waiting for the new 2011 online catalog to be available. I want to put on the SOS system because I need to quite this thing down. It is little to loud for my taste.
    HELP!

Post Thanks / Like

you would probably have the TRG figured out faster if you called Martin customer service. How many shots have you put through it? I have around 100 through my silencer and have no problems with it.

Searles8277

Question TRG Help Continued

I probably have about 500 arrows through it. However I began to notice it after 100 shots or so. I was hoping it would just go away as it wore in but it doesn't appear to yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Your dealer can order you the SOS. It is part #8811.
    If they wont contact Martin about the cable wear issue you can call CS and talk to them yourself. They will help you out.

Searles8277

Smile

I contacted CS and spoke with Joel. A+ He has me covered. I should be straightened out in a few days.
    The bidg question is why couldn't the dealer do that? it was pretty easy actually. Thanks!

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Searles8277 View Post
    I contacted CS and spoke with Joel. A+ He has me covered. I should be straightened out in a few days.
    The bidg question is why couldn't the dealer do that? it was pretty easy actually. Thanks!
    The dealer doesn't have as much power, then the voice of a customer.

Hutch
    Last edited by Hutch~n~Son Archery; 01-31-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com