Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would M2 pro cams work on an 08 Saber?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Would M2 pro cams work on an 08 Saber?

Could I use an M2 pro cam on an 08 Saber with 3H limbs?

Would the Acu-trak cams work? Would I need to change String/Cable Length?

Would it buy me anything Speed? KE?

Thanks Will
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Will, as far as M2pro yes they would work. As far as the Acu-trak no for they fit on the narrow limbs.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow splitter
    The M2 cams are faster? I thought they were both rated for the same IBO. I've got an old Rytera Bullet X with the Vipro cam, and an '08 Moab with the M-Pro cam. I thought their listed IBO was the same as everything made since as far as single cams. 315-320.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Arrow splitter
    The M2 cams are faster? I thought they were both rated for the same IBO. I've got an old Rytera Bullet X with the Vipro cam, and an '08 Moab with the M-Pro cam. I thought their listed IBO was the same as everything made since as far as single cams. 315-320.
    Thanks for mentioning that fact. I got the 08 M-Pro cam mixed up with 07 M-Pro cam, so I deleted that post. Yes, the M2 Pro cam is no faster than the 08 M-Pro cam. The 07 M-Pro cam only does 310 fps.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 02-05-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys.

What is the difference between the 07 and 08 mpro? is it just the addition of the draw stop?

I have the draw stop what is the difference between the mpro and m2pro is it just addition of the DL so it has adjustable draw leng, and adj drawstop correct?

Where is the speed diff from the 07 to the 08 since my saber is rated 310 in 08 catalog.

there is no physical diff in cam size 07 to 08 is there?

Is there a physical diff in cam size 08 mpro to m2pro

Thanks for all your help I am just curious on how to get a little extra speed out of my bow
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Thanks for mentioning that fact. I got the 08 M-Pro cam mixed up with 07 M-Pro cam, so I deleted that post. Yes, the M2 Pro cam is no faster than the 08 M-Pro cam. The 07 M-Pro cam only does 310 fps.
    I have to make a correction to my post. As Rotzilla mentioned, the 08 M-Pro cam only does 310 fps on the Saber.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 02-05-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rottzilla View Post
    Thanks Guys.

What is the difference between the 07 and 08 mpro? is it just the addition of the draw stop?

I have the draw stop what is the difference between the mpro and m2pro is it just addition of the DL so it has adjustable draw leng, and adj drawstop correct?

Where is the speed diff from the 07 to the 08 since my saber is rated 310 in 08 catalog.

there is no physical diff in cam size 07 to 08 is there?

Is there a physical diff in cam size 08 mpro to m2pro

Thanks for all your help I am just curious on how to get a little extra speed out of my bow
    1. The difference is design and speed. On the Saber, the M2pro does 315-320 fps, compared to the 310 fps of the M-Pro.

2. There is no speed difference between the 07 and 08 M-Pro cam on the Saber.
    3. The 08 M-Pro cam and the M-2 pro cam are the same size as far as I can tell. The 07 M-Pro cam is also the same size as the others as far as I know.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up rh stage 2

I have the m pro 2 acu track on my 08 werks great !!!!!!!!

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polaris754 View Post
    I have the m pro 2 acu track on my 08 werks great !!!!!!!!
    Which do you have the M2pro or the acu-trac cam?

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default rh stage 2

the limbs failed delaminated sent it back to the great folks at martin , and what i have now is the mpro 2 cam with the accutrac its a 08 saber looks like the cables and the string are the same,since they did not replace them bow was only about 6 months old when this happened , i dont have a cronny but i can tell it is way faster
    Last edited by polaris754; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.