Thread: Superbowl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Superbowl

Did you guys catch Christina singing the national anthem? Sorry fellows, but I spent my time in the military znd have the greatest respect for my fellow citizens. Why the people in charge choose these half assed celebrities to butcher the US national anhem is beyond me. As for Christina? For a performance like that she should have her vocal cords cut and publically hanged at dawn in the nearest public square with complete media coverage.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

HEYx2 BFISHER. I had to leave the room.Went down to the basement and installed a new quiver on my new pantera.now that's quality time. dan

Post Thanks / Like

Being retired AF I couldn't agree more!

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wondered why in America the national anthem is performed by ... pop stars (trying to say it politely ). Here it is one of the national symbols and there's a special way of performing it - played either from a record or by a military orchestra.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Barry, I'm in 100% agreement. I've always wondered how she even got popular. Must have been the "leaked" sex tape. lol My father and I were talking about it as we watched the game. We decided that a charge of treason, and the appropriate firing squad would be sufficient punishment. lol