Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white stuff coming to OK. again

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy white stuff coming to OK. again

getting ready for another round in Tulsa, cant believe it! expecting 8 to 12 in. might be seeing alot of me on here have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts17 View Post
    getting ready for another round in Tulsa, cant believe it! expecting 8 to 12 in. might be seeing alot of me on here have a great day.
    As long as the phone lines don't ice up and break! DId you ever get that cable rod for your 06 Slayer?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

SonnyThomas

Default white stuff coming to OK. again

Man, sorry to hear that. They cancelled the 1 to 3" for us, but then have a high of 9 degrees for today and we just got that at 2:00 pm central time.
    And then Sat and Sun they have a 40 degree forecast. One thing about Illinois, if you don't like the weather stick around for a couple days and we'll have something different.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    One thing about Illinois, if you don't like the weather stick around for a couple days and we'll have something different.
    Same here wait a minute and here we go!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Been snowing here in Kansas since 9 am. Supposed to get 3-6 inches on top of the 8 that's still on the ground in most places. Beginning to wonder if there's a way I can shoot out my window, and have the dog pull and retrieve the arrows............

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ehunter View Post
    Been snowing here in Kansas since 9 am. Supposed to get 3-6 inches on top of the 8 that's still on the ground in most places. Beginning to wonder if there's a way I can shoot out my window, and have the dog pull and retrieve the arrows............
    Time to build a bigger basement. We shoot approx 20 yards in ours.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Man, sorry to hear that. They cancelled the 1 to 3" for us, but then have a high of 9 degrees for today and we just got that at 2:00 pm central time.
    And then Sat and Sun they have a 40 degree forecast. One thing about Illinois, if you don't like the weather stick around for a couple days and we'll have something different.
    Sounds a lot like Manitoba weather...-40F the last couple of mornings with the windchill...supposed to be up to 32F by the weekend. Should make for some good weather to go coyote hunting...that is if the wind doesn't get too crazy...not holding my breath though...this time if year I refer to our Provincial motto as WINDY Manitoba instead of FRIENDLY Manitoba! But then again, it's always windy on the prairies!

Crazy winter for snow this year too...we've had about 4' total...it's settled out to about 3'...very tough going without snowshoes...

SonnyThomas

Default white stuff coming to OK. again

No, I don't have a oil well of any size. However, I am working on my 5th million dollars. I gave up on the first 4 million.

Post Thanks / Like

No, I don't have a oil well of any size. However, I am working on my 5th million dollars. I gave up on the first 4 million.
    The same here. About a dacade ago we had a kind of hyper-inflation and i was so close to become a millionaire, but alas - i've missed my best chance
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coyotekiller82 View Post
    Should make for some good weather to go coyote hunting...that is if the wind doesn't get too crazy...
    Crazy winter for snow this year too...we've had about 4' total...it's settled out to about 3'...very tough going without snowshoes...
    Coyotekiller

Are you hunting the yotes with bow or gun?
    Firecat 400