Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: white stuff coming to OK. again

SonnyThomas

Default white stuff coming to OK. again

No, I don't have a oil well of any size. However, I am working on my 5th million dollars. I gave up on the first 4 million.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coyotekiller82 View Post
    Should make for some good weather to go coyote hunting...that is if the wind doesn't get too crazy...
    Crazy winter for snow this year too...we've had about 4' total...it's settled out to about 3'...very tough going without snowshoes...
    Coyotekiller

Are you hunting the yotes with bow or gun?
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    No, I don't have a oil well of any size. However, I am working on my 5th million dollars. I gave up on the first 4 million.
    The same here. About a dacade ago we had a kind of hyper-inflation and i was so close to become a millionaire, but alas - i've missed my best chance
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Coyotekiller

Are you hunting the yotes with bow or gun?
    Usually with a gun this time of year. But our Nat Resources Dept. has finally extended the season to year round as their numbers are high...so possibly this summer I'll have a chance to get out after 'em with the bow. Not to mention spring when the gophers come out it'll be time to twist on the Judo points
    2011 Martin Silencer in Skulz Camo - Rip-Cord Code Red rest (black), G5 Optix XR sight (black), Alpine soft-loc 5 arrow quiver (skulz camo), GT UL Pro 22 arrows, 12" Smooth Stablility SLR Stab in Skulz Camo, Shot with a Scott Caliper Release with Rubber Hand grip
    Member of ABAM
    Mid 90's Martin Lynx - Limbsaver S-coil stabilizer, limbsaver ultra quad dampeners, Kwikee Kwiver, Cobra 4-pin sight, bohning hunter peep sight, Easton ST Excel 400, 125gr Thunderheads, shot with a finger tab.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coyote predation

Last fall there was an article in an Oregon Hunt and Fish mag that quoted Oregon DNR saying that in southeastern Ore the pronghorn fawn mortality rate was 90% due to coyote predation, mule deer numbers are about the same. Use anything!
    Last edited by elkslayer4x5; 02-10-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

In NH coyote season is year round, and during certain months night hunting is legal.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com