Thread: Not banned and can't post

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not banned and can't post

I don't know what has happend but I can not post to any threads out there. All I can do is read and that's it. I sent a message to the webmaster three times to no avail. My former username was Oncechance, which some may know me, or not. I can still log in and still shows my status as senior member but not able to post. Anyone else have this problem?

Post Thanks / Like

With this username, you only need 98 more posts to be a senior again.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Yep another 103 until I get back to where I was

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from the admin. May be Bfisher can help?
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    The only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from the admin. May be Bfisher can help?
    Bfisher can't seem to get replies from the admin. either.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oncechance1 View Post
    I don't know what has happend but I can not post to any threads out there. All I can do is read and that's it. I sent a message to the webmaster three times to no avail. My former username was Oncechance, which some may know me, or not. I can still log in and still shows my status as senior member but not able to post. Anyone else have this problem?
    I've never had that problem, and that's a strange problem at that.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I can think of is that I changed my email a few weeks ago. Maybe this has something to do with it, although I did finish the confirmation process. Who knows it is what it is. Had to created anther user name just to post, but if you want to know a little more about me you can see my profile as "Oncechance".

Post Thanks / Like

Even if you had to a 1 behind your username , we'll still know who you are, glad to have you back! I too just changed my email, but the change was trouble free, just had to sign back in after recieving an email verification requrest.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade