Thread: 2010 scepter 4 mag

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Question 2010 scepter 4 mag

can any one help me out .what is the ibo speed of a 2010 septer 4 mag with furious cams and will a ccs and sts help the bow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raynard19 View Post
    can any one help me out .what is the ibo speed of a 2010 septer 4 mag with furious cams and will a ccs and sts help the bow
    Not sure about the speed, but...

With Furious Cams you do not need a CCS and it won't even help. The Furious is designed to be used as a Shoot-Through System, not for getting highest speeds....
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL

Post Thanks / Like

The catalog shows a 335 IBO, but I'm not sure if thats with the furious or cat cams. I had one years ago that had the Elite limbs and Fury cams and was rated at 308 if memory serves me correctly, and real world speeds were a bit over that number.

The Scepter is not machined to accept the ccs but you could add an after market sts to it to reduce string vibration and noise.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by archerx7 View Post
    The catalog shows a 335 IBO, but I'm not sure if thats with the furious or cat cams. I had one years ago that had the Elite limbs and Fury cams and was rated at 308 if memory serves me correctly, and real world speeds were a bit over that number.

The Scepter is not machined to accept the ccs but you could add an after market sts to it to reduce string vibration and noise.
    That is with the CAT.
    (2) Hoyt PCEXL