Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glad or Sad...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    i tagged an arrow a few weekis ago in winter league and my shooting fell apart!! lol now i have a messed up aarow and cant shoot worth a hoot!!!
    Dont tell me things like that.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great shot, Scott! I hope the killed one wasn't your best arrow.
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    I put a set of 50# limbs on my Alien X a couple weeks ago. Just measured everything - did a straight limb swap - re-checked the measurements and everything was the same so I didn't re-tune or anything. Shot around 200 arrows thru it the past week and all seemed to be well.
    Since it is the bow I am going to use for spring Turkeys, today, I thought I would put a couple broadheads on and see if they still impact the same.
    So I go outside and set up at 25yds (my top pin) and put a broadhead in the target. Load a FP tipped arrow and:

So - guess I wont change the tune...
    I hope you don't plan to do this on a regular basis...it might get costly.lol
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Last night for Valentines day my wife gave me a dozen new arrows.

Post Thanks / Like

Last night for Valentines day my wife gave me a dozen new arrows.
    Oh, so that's why you don't mind breaking arrows.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

No - still sad about the arrow. Not so much it but the time to build another.
    Cutting/fletching etc is pretty boring...

Post Thanks / Like

No - still sad about the arrow. Not so much it but the time to build another.
    Cutting/fletching etc is pretty boring...
    Yeah, I got to agree with you there, especially when there is a dozen or more arrows to be done.