Thread: Old compound Wart Hog Magnum

Dntheos

Default Old compound Wart Hog Magnum

Hello:

I have been given an all wood compound bow from Martin called a Wart Hog Magnum. I do not know much about this bow and the sticker with all the specks is so old the numbers have worn off. The bow is in great shape though with no striation marks on the limbs and all the hardware looks good. I think it just needs a new string to be ready to go. How do I find out the specks on a bow that is not listed?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dntheos View Post
    Hello:

I have been given an all wood compound bow from Martin called a Wart Hog Magnum. I do not know much about this bow and the sticker with all the specks is so old the numbers have worn off. The bow is in great shape though with no striation marks on the limbs and all the hardware looks good. I think it just needs a new string to be ready to go. How do I find out the specks on a bow that is not listed?
    Without sounding like I'm trying to chase you away from here I would suggest posting this question in the General subforum at Archery Talk. With over 200,000 members there is more exposure so more chances of getting an answer.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any luck finding help?

Like Barry said AT is probably your best bet.I had a warthog 20 years ago.Wish I would have never let it go.It's a beautiful bow!You should post some pics if you get a chance.