Thread: looking for people from western oregon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default looking for people from western oregon.

im looking for people to shoot kutch 3d course.im a newbe but still have a blast and i dont know but 2 people to go.so im looking for anyone els who would want to go

Post Thanks / Like

Would if I was n the area. Been in Germany for a while and probably not returning to OR until summer 2011.

Atavio

Post Thanks / Like

im not going anyware anytime soon.my job keeps me on call 24-7 so im allways near home.when summer 2011 comes around hit me yp,my e-mail is posted on my prfile.i got a cuzen posted in germany.and im not leaving this forum,too much good info.when summer comes around 40 target spread over many acres,12$ for all forty,20-90 yard shots.just outside of yamhill

Post Thanks / Like

whens that new bow owner buddy going to join us some day i will head up that way and we can stick some foam Or HiDES...always like to see new huntin spots boy an I all are all sports packed Up
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    whens that new bow owner buddy going to join us some day i will head up that way and we can stick some foam Or HiDES...always like to see new huntin spots boy an I all are all sports packed Up
    the places i go hunting, well i have never seen enyone else ther.its alot of walking,about 10-15 miles a day.we allways manage to get on the elk but have not managed a clean clear line of sight to shoot.the first week is the best.they have not been pushed to much.i would be more then happy to take ya.but i will have to blind fold you its a secret spoti will post pics of some of the medows we get into.this guy does not have a computer just yet so it will be a bit befor he joins.kutch archery 3d is just awsome imo.